Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Los Angeles Spinal Decompression DRX9000 by Daniel S.

There I was lying in the hospital at Cedar's, all prepped for surgery on two small herniated discs. Facebook friends (& my Uncle who is a Doctor) all told me NOT to go thru with the surgery. I did not. I was referred to Los Angeles Spinal Decompression to learn more about decompression therapy. I have to say I was skeptical at first. I was in so much pain that I could barely walk. But being a real estate agent, I am on my feet quite a bit. My posture was clearly misaligned and it freaked me out to look at myself in the mirror. But I started my care under Dr Karr and would say within 10 days, I felt amazingly better. Not only was I in much less pain, but I could walk normal as well. My pain threshold went from a 10 to about a 4. But I continued my therapy anyhow and with conviction. And by the end of my 24 sessions, I had absolutely no pain. I had a 7-day, 500+ mile bike ride that I had committed to and was determined to do it. Wouldn't you know that 10 days prior to the Ride, I threw my back out again and could barely move. On May 30 (Memorial Day), Los Angeles Spinal Decompression was open for business and I found myself in the decompression therapy and Dr Karr's care for 4 days before getting on my bike only to complete all but 1 day. Thank you for being there and for your continued guidance to a better back!
Daniel S.
www.losangelesspinaldecompression.com

No comments:

Post a Comment